Details & Rates
Each room has a private bath, fridge, WIFI access, water view and includes breakfast of fresh fruit, our homemade muffins and bread, jam, great coffee or assortment of teas. Breakfast is served to you on the deck or inside in the dining area overlooking the water.
Dan and Sue can help you plan your day, answer questions about Wellfleet, and introduce you to other guests during breakfast (which often includes lively discussions).
- We have a 4 night minimum stay.
- To ensure the privacy and tranquility of our setting, we cannot accommodate anyone younger than 16.
- Check in is 2 p.m., check out is 11 a.m.
- Smoking only in the gardens and on the beach.
- Off-street parking provided for 1 vehicle per room and the cottage
- B&B is open from July 1 through Labor Day, the Cottage is open from early June through Oyster Fest in mid-October.
B&B 2016 rates (all inclusive)
- Upstairs Contemporary Rooms:
Billingsgate: $325/night for 2
Chequessett: $315/night for 2
- Nickerson Suite: $305/night for 2
(Downstairs Antique Suite)
- Extra person $75/night
- $3000 per week
- Includes the NY Times delivered to your door.
- Includes breakfast on your own deck or you may join the other B&B guests for breakfast (and lots of conversation!) on the B&B deck.
- These rates are for 2 persons. Extra people are $50 per night with a maximum of 2 extra. When there more than 2 persons in the cottage, you are all on your own for breakfast.
- The cottage rents from 2pm Sunday to Sunday 10am. Sundays have less traffic on the roads to the canal bridges.
- June and September (after Labor Day) available with a 5 night minimum at $300 per night, no breakfast.
- 90 days or less, complete refund after the room is rebooked.
- If the room is not rebooked, guest is responsible for the complete amount.